Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas Gift Holder, 2009



Hi to all of my friends! Hope you are are staying cool in this hot summer heat we all seem to be experiencing!
Today I wanted to show you a gift card holder that I made for my Mom last Christmas. I used cardstock that I got at Archiver's, love that color! Does it remind you of a fancy name company? Anyway, I found this gift card holder on the web, but unfortunately when I printed out the directions, the name of the creator didn't print and I forgot to write it on the bottom. The creator use the metric system as every measurement was in centimeters, so maybe from the UK? The stamp set I used is from Stampin' Up called Serene Snowflakes and Delightful Decorations. I use the Ornament punch from Stampin' Up to punch the ornament out with. If you click on the picture you will see the snowflakes better. To make my bow I used a handy little gadget called the Bow Easy.
Hope everyone has had a great Friday too...see you soon!
Mary

No comments: