Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas In July,2009, #2


Ok, today I'm sharing the Christmas cards that I mailed to my friends who have dogs in their families. I just LOVE this Penny Black stamp called "Wishing"!! I see my Bella sitting next to my husband's chair at night and alot of times she looks so much like this little dog under the Christmas tree! I basically made this card the same way as the one I posted yesterday but added ribbon to the side of the card and used a different color of cardstock. I used Stampin' Up markers to color the stamp in and than when you are all finished coloring in the image you "huff" on the stamp to re-moisten the ink, pretty clever of whomever thought of this idea! This stamped image makes me smile everytime I see it too!
Now go have some crafty fun today, you'll be glad that you did!
Mary

No comments: