Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas In July,2009, #5


Ok, today is the last day for Christmas cards! This is also a image that my friend Chanda
http://www.bellevuestampingclub.com/ (here is the link to her blog)
sent to me last year, I really like this image, it is from Stampin Up stamp set-Gifts of Christmas. On this one I once again added some gemstones to the stamped image to really draw your eyes to it. The red cardstock was put into a Stampin Up embossing folder called, Petals-A-Plenty, I also put some gold ink onto the round dots that are the center of the petals. After I saw the picture of this card, I wished I would have used a different ribbon and one with more width to it to.
I will let you have a break from Christmas, but do want to share with you the Christmas gift cards that I made too.
Happy Crafting....Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is pretty, Mary! I didn't even remember sending that one, lol! Super cute! :)