Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cocoa Cards Craft Show


Hi all! Here is another craft item, could use this too for co-workers and would not be hard on the budget either. Also got this on the craft thread at SCS. You cut your cardstock like you would if you were going to make a card. I put a medium glue dot in the back center (inside of card) than put a packet of hot cocoa mix on it so that is would not fall out. Than I decorated the front. I used a retired Stampin' Up set called, "Like It A Latte". Than I put a small glue dot on a Bogdon's Candy Stick, they are peppermint flavor and made right here in Kansas City, and attached it to the front of the card, ran ribbon around the whole card. I used some old cardstock and designer paper, good way to use it up and help at the same time too!

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, these are soooo cute! I could use some cocoa today! It's cold and drizzling here...ugh! Love your cards! So cute!