Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Diamond Dust Christmas Card


Hi to all! I'm going to share one of my trial run Christmas cards with you today. My friend Chanda sent this link to me http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2010/09/technique-thursday_16.html and I wanted to give it a try. First I had to order the supplies that I would need to make it. The stamp is from Northwoods and I found it last week, on sale, at Archiver's (it gave me another chance to color)! I used Stampin' Up's Heat & Stick powder, Dazzling Diamond Glitter and markers. I used a Dove blender pen to color the image with. Now I don't think that I will use this for my Christmas cards, 30 to color would just take too long to do, but I will send this to one of my special friends. You'll have to go on over and view the cards that they made, they are so pretty and sparkly too, just like, well, Diamonds!! You should see my craft room..it just sparkles all over!

I've had fun the last couple of days playing in the craft room and hope you like seeing my creations too! Have a GREAT DAY!!!! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is just stunning! It turned out so beautiful! Great job!

Dee in N.H. said...

That is simply beautiful. I like the image coloring!