Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grinch Pills for Craft Show 2010

Happy Wednesday to all! It is cold and raining here, brrrr.

Today I want to share with you this cute little craft item that I'm going to donate to our church's annual craft/bake sale that will be held this coming Saturday and Sunday. The president of the ladies club at church sent out a letter asking for new ideas for the show and I thought to myself..."hmm, why not just make some stuff up and donate it". I'll just drop it all off at church when I drop off my two baked goods. Money is going towards the "new boiler" fund. I used Stampin' Up's Top Note die cut for the bag cover. You are suppose to put this on a container of Tic-Tac's but I could not find any green ones, so I bought a sack of Christmas M&M's and used those instead. I'll show you in a couple of days what I did with the red M&M's. My friend Chanda, re-sized the cute Grinch image and poem for me, I found that over at SCS on the Craft show thread, I get alot of "crafty" ideas from SCS, COOL site!!

No comments: