Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Thank You Note


Well hello everyone! I hope your day is going along well, mine is so far!

I received a Christmas gift earlier this month and thought I would make this cute little 3 x 3 inch thank you note. I slipped this note inside the Christmas card that I sent to one of my clients, thanking them for remembering me at Christmas time. The only thing stamped on it is the sentiment, which is Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin" Up!. I first saw this Santa over on Patti Bennett's blog, he is made entirely with Stampin Up! punches. Isn't he just too cute and not very hard to make either. My upline Chanda, sent a kit to me to put one of these together, you can see her take on this cutie HERE. Chanda has all of the supplies listed on her post, so I will not repeat it here.

Well this is all I have for now, hope to see you again really soon! Oh, and have a crafty one too!

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

He's so cuuuute! Great job! Thanks for the plug, too. :)