Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Blessed Easter

Hi ladies and men, I'm back today with some new things to share.  Boy, I tell you the new Occasions Catalog has some really nice things in it.  It's hard not to get one of each!

Today I'm sharing a stamp called Blessed Easter.  I love the tulips on the front but didn't want to use it for Easter cards only.  So I carefully cut the sentiment off and mounted it on one side of the wooden block and the tulips on the other side.  Now I have two stamps from one and will get a lot more use from it too!

I used the stamp set, One in a Million for the sentiment, I've had this set on my wish list for awhile and decided to get it this time, love the font!

I used: Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzaz markers with a blender pen to do my coloring with.  Used Black Stazon ink for the sentiment and image.  Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder are the card stock colors, then I added a few pearls and a rhinestone.

Simple but stunning!  Thank you for coming by to see me, I'd love to hear your comments too.  Mary

1 comment:

Next door Stamper... said...

this card is stunning yet so simple! What a brilliant idea to cut the stamps apart. Your so smart! Thanks for the great idea Mary!