Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chalk Talk

Well, this last week I've gotten a lot done in the craft room, it's kinda of nice to just pull stuff out and play around with it until you come up with a card that you like.  Sometimes I have to let the cards sit overnight and "cook" and then come back the next day to see if I still like the way it looks.  Sometimes yes, other times no.

This card was made as a thank you card for a online order, yes, I like to send cards that don't look like thank you cards, I usually put a note inside the card and that way they can reuse the card if they choose too.

I used Whisper White Craft ink for the main image, probably should have done this part different, but in real life, it is easier to read.  Card stock is Coastal Cabana and Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper, Blushing Bride DSP, Basic Pearls and Rhinestones, Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doilies and retired Whisper White ribbon.

So another card just for the fun of it, so, go and have some fun and see what you can create!  Mary

No comments: