Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Corner Garden in Pastels

Today's card is called Take 2.  When I was making the Blue Corner Garden and embossing my background piece I thought I would try it with White card stock and white embossing to see how it would turn out.  I used a blender pen and different colors of ink, squishing the ink onto the top of my ink pads.  Did you know that you can transfer ink that way with Stampin' Up! ink pads?  Makes it very handy when coloring in images!

If you want to get a closer look at the card, just click on the picture.

I really like how this turned out.  My shading need some work but over all I like it!  I made this card to send to a friend who is in the hospital, I hope it cheers her up and let's her know I'm thinking of her.

Stamp set: Corner Garden and Wetlands
Card stock: Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark, Black Memento, Wisteria Wonder, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Tangelo Twist, Pink Pirouette
Blender Pen
Basic Pearl
Butterfly Wings Embosslit-retired
White embossing powder

I hope you give this a try and like it too!  Mary

No comments: