Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Wetlands

Happy beginning of the week-end!  Now that hubby is fully retired, again, we have been busy getting things done around the house again!

I was on Pinterest the other day and came across this card.  I've seen cards done like this before but hadn't tried it myself, so I decided to give it a try and it is so easy to make too.  You take your marker and scribble on a clear block, in this case I use four colors.  Then you take and mist the clear block with water and stamp on your card stock.  Let the background dry, then stamp your image on top.  So easy and a nice way to add color too.


As you can see it makes the colors soft and blend together.  I know I will be doing some more with this technique in the future.

Stamp sets: Wetlands and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Whisper White and Marina Mist
Ink: Black StazOn
SU Markers: Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz

This makes a nice card to mail too, no extra postage is needed.

Thank you for coming and I hope you have a nice week-end.  Mary

Two weeks or less and baby will make it's appearance!

1 comment:

Jeanne H said...

Really lovely card. I too haven't tried this technique, but am going to try as I have the set!