Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Loads of Fun

For the cards that I made for my daughters this year, I pulled out a oldie but goodie, Loads of Fun!  I always have so much fun when I use this set and the two accessory stamps sets that go along with it.  I found this card over on Splitcoaststampers, a free online community for stampers and crafters.  I did change it up just a bit but it is very close to the one I saw.



For this card I used Loads of Fun and Valentine Define.  For card stock I used Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red.  Ink colors are Real Red and Blushing Bride.  I used a Black Stampin' Write marker to color in the tires and the truck bed rail.  Then I used the White Stampin' Chalk Marker for the wheel hubs, windshield, tail light and headlight, I then used the Silver Chalk Marker to color in the door handle and bumpers.  I fussy cut the pile of hearts and the truck out and use a exacto knife to cut out the side window.  I also used the retired Embosslit Heart for the red heart and retired heart punch.  The smaller hearts are from the Confetti Hearts Border.

I think they will like their cards!!  Mary

No comments: