Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

That's the Ticket

Here is the last Valentine day card for the year.  I found one on Pinterest awhile ago and since I have this stamp set and punch I wanted to give it a try.  I don't know why the white background has a green tint to it, something must have gotten changed on my phone, will have to look into it.


I used the thick Whisper White for my card base, then a layer of Real Real with Pink Pirouette embossed with the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then I punched out hearts using the heart from Itty Bitty Punch Pack in Silver, Red and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper.  I used the retired Ticket punch to punch out the sentiment and Pink Pirouette and Real Red tickets.  I had some non-SU white ribbon laying on my craft table, so I went ahead and used that.  I used Glue Dots to adhere the heart to the card stock.

This was a pretty and simple card to make and would not be hard to mass produce either.

Thank you for coming to see me and all comments are welcome too!  Mary




No comments: