Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Marquee Messages

As a demonstrator we get to pre-order selected stamp sets when a new catalog is getting ready to be release, a whole month in advance.  Well this stamp set was one that was in our OnStage bags, Marquee Messages, and I really like it!

There are a lot of great cards out on the internet using this set too.  I choose to do mine with the soon to be retired In Color 2014-2016, which I will miss.


I choose to use Blackberry Bliss for the card base, then Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey card stock for the sentiment, yes I did have to fussy cut, but it really is not bad at all.  I use Dazzling Details in Silver for the lights, but you can easily use Basic Rhinestones too.  For the Whisper White card stock, I decided to run it through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall embossing folder and then lightly sponged it with Crumb Cake ink.  I stamped the "stars" on the back of Glimmer Paper and then hand cut those out too.  I used the White Gel Pen to fill in along the one side of the sign.

This would be a good card to send to someone who needs encouragement as the inside sentiment says, "no, really you are."

Well I'm off to get some work done, see you later in the week!  Mary

No comments: