Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Chic Card Handbag

Happy Hump day!  Are you all staying cool, we are in a mini heat wave here in Kansas City, very hot!!

I wanted to try my hand making a cute Card Purse holder that I found over on Lee Ann Greff's blog.  Lee Ann was kind enough to make a video on how to make it too!  You can see the video HERE.  It is a very good video and she explains it very well too.

Since this was my first try, I used some non-SU Designer Paper, but I did use Stampin' Up!'s Pear Pizzazz card stock and some retired Glimmer brads too.

Here is the view from the front.


This view shows the inside.


This shows the purse with cards inside.  I was able to place 20 cards with envelopes, so it holds quite a few cards!!


This would make a great gift to give to someone with a nice assortment of cards too!  Click on the pictures to see them larger.

Thank you for coming by to see me, I appreciate it so much!  Mary

No comments: