Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Wetlands

Well, here is the last card that I made for the auction at my daughter's workplace.  The only other thing I have to do is finish a card holder to hold all the cards in, which I almost have done, whew!

I once again turned to one of my favorites, Wetlands, to make this card with.  Can you tell I like it?!

I believe this is called the Spotlight Technique.  You can use any shape you'd like, so I decided to use my retired Circle Framelits, I used the second one from the scalloped circle in case you have these.  I cut it out using copy paper, then I used some removal adhesive to hold my cut out in place.

I used the Thick Whisper White for my card base and then a regular piece of Whisper White for the card front.  I used Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake ink and Stampin' Sponge wedges to apply the ink with.  When I was done sponging I stamped the birds with Memento black ink and the grass with Crumb Cake ink.


This is another fast, easy and no extra postage required card!  Mary

No comments: