Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Good Monday afternoon.  I finished this card late last night, but ran out of time to type up my blog post, so here we are.  I made this card as a "thank you" for a Online order I received last week, thanks Caron!!

I used the limited time offer stamp set, called Thoughtful Branches, that also has a matching Thinlit die set too.  Oh some of the pretty cards that have been made with this set is just stunning!!  This set is only available until the end of August.

Oh, I also used a new embossing folder in the new Holiday Catalog called Cable Knit, so cool!!  Since I went with a fall theme card, this went perfect with my stamped images!!


I used Very Vanilla and the retired Hello Honey card stock.  For the ink colors I used, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Hello Honey, retired.  I use some gold sequins and Linen Thread too.  This makes me think of the cooler, fall weather that will soon be here!

Thank you for coming to see me latest creation!!  Mary


No comments: