Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Cable Knit Embossing Folder Christmas Card

Good Monday afternoon to all of you.  I'm kinda of slow with the post today, had a rough week-end and just trying to re-coup from it.

I saw a card over on Linda Dalke blog using this embossing folder and Pink Flamingo card stock.  It goes really well with Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake too.  I decided to make it into a Christmas card.  I lightly sponged the embossing with some Pink Flamingo ink to highlight that more.

I used one of the Metallic Foil Doilies and some Gold Metallic Thread behind my sentiment, which comes from the stamp set Holly Berry Happiness.  I sprinkle around a few Gold Sequins too.


I really like this color combination, it is so pretty in person!

Thank you for stopping by!  Mary


No comments: