Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Pretty Kitty and Bella and Friends

I've been needing a lot of cards of late for people who are going through cancer treatment.  One is the vet where we take our dogs.  She was so kind, helpful and thoughtful when our black Cocker Spaniel was going through her cancer ordeal.  I wanted to send her a card to let her know we are thinking of her and praying for her, but I wanted to include images of a dog and a cat, so I used two sets, Pretty Kitty and Bella and Friends.  I really like how cute this card turned out too!


This is what I stamped on the inside of the card, I covered up what I wrote to her.


I used Staz-On Black ink to stamp the images in.  Then I used my ink pads and Aqua Painter to add color to the images.  Tip:  if you are getting too much water out of your Aqua painter, just remove the barrel where the water is and just use the brush part.  If your brush get to dry, just dip the brush in the water and continue your coloring.  I used the Stitched Circle Framelits to cut out the kitty image with, then layer behind it some Sale-A-Bration Glimmer paper, Mint Macaron, which is so pretty in real life, photos do not do it justice, with the Layering Circle Framelits.  The Designer Series Paper is from Succulent Garden, this pattern is Sweet Sugarplum. 

Well off to get some more stamping done, see you again soon!  Mary 


No comments: