Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Hello to all, today I want to share with you a card that I found online made by Jill Chapman, you can see her card HERE.  When I saw Jill's card I knew I had to give it a go, it is so pretty.  In hind sight, I should have popped the letters up so they could be seen better, but I'm going to donate this card to a auction later in the year, along with more, so I want them to be mail friendly!


I'm going to try this again!

Here is what I used:

Stamp set: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Framelits: Large Letters
Ribbon: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon-retiring
Inks:  Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling

This card is so much prettier in real life then what I photo shows!

Have a great day!  Mary

No comments: