Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Daisy Delight Sympathy

Hello everyone.  Last week I was in need of another sympathy card.  My Dad's friend from the country school that they attended together passed away, so I told my Aunt that I would make his wife a card to send to her.  I hope I don't need to make anymore anytime soon!

I was inspired by Amy O. and her thinking of you card, she used the Brick embossing folder and I used the Hardwood Background stamp, which I stamped off once for a softer background.  It was a simple card, which I'm liking more and more.


Stamp set: Hardwood, Daisy Delight and Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Soft Sky, Crushed Curry and Black Memento
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Soft Sky, So Saffron and Whisper White
DSP is retired
Daisy Punch

You could use this lay-out for any type of card.  Thanks for coming by!  Mary

No comments: