Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Christmas In July, Santa's Sleigh

Well, I've had these negative pieces from these die cuts laying in my craft room for almost a year, couldn't stand the thought of throwing them out, I mean, these were still good pieces of Silver Glimmer Paper, lol!!

So I decided to emboss the retired Mint Macaroon with the Holly Embossing folder to add some interest to the background.  I mounted the negative cut out onto some Flirty Flamingo card stock, not too bad, but after taking the picture, hmmm, needs something else, but I can't figure out what, any suggestions!  So I only use two, will make something else with the four remaining that I have.  Will share those in the future.


The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped using Memento Black ink.  Thinlits are called, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits.

You can see the card I made using the positive cut HERE.

Thanks for coming by, I appreciate it!!  Mary


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web site
is really fastidious and the users are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.