Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Beautiful Ride

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great day to the start of your week, mine is off and running!

Remember not to look at the eclipse today unless you have your special glasses and don't stare at it for the whole time either!

Todays card that I'm sharing is going to my cousin's daughter, she will be getting married next month, so I made her two cards, one from hubby and me and other one, which I will share Wednesday, from my Dad.

I pulled out a retired stamp set called Beautiful Ride.  Yup, it is a set that I kept after it retired.  I've had the "beetle" cut out for probably over a year and it has been laying on the craft table waiting it's turn to be used on a card!


Here is the inside of the card too!


I really like how it turned out and I hope they enjoy the card!

Stamp sets: Sheltering Tree and Beautiful Ride-retired
Card stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist and Watercolor paper for the "beetle"
Inks: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Markers- various colors and various colors for the "beetle"

This card took awhile to make, but it was also fun building the scene too!

Thanks for dropping by, see you again on Wednesday!  Mary

No comments: