Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Spooky Fun

This is the last Halloween card that I will share and I do believe I saved the best for last!

Last year Stampin' Up! came up with some Framelits called, Sliding Star, which you used two of the framelits for sliders.  I decided to keep them because I knew in the future I could use them.  I also kept the Halloween Scene Edgelits for cards for the future, so glad I did!

I found a card similar to this one on Pinterest, just changing it slightly, thanks Susan Best for sharing your creation.


I made two of these cards, one each for my two daughters.  I think they will like them!!

Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Spooky Fun and Halloween Scene-both are retired
Card stock: Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black
Glossy Card stock
Inks: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Memento Black
Sponges

Now onto maybe some Fall cards or some more Christmas one, decisions decisions, lol!  

Have a wonderful day!  Mary

No comments: