Product Price Increases: As any viable company must do, we continually evaluate our pricing to ensure we're offering high-quality, competitively-priced products while also remaining profitable. To that end we have made the following product-line increases:
- Ink pads and refills: Our last price increase for ink pads and refills was in 2009. Over time, our costs have gone up, resulting in a small price increase.
- Extra-large punches: Our punch supplier increased our cost on some of our punches, necessitating a price increase on our largest punch-body style.
- Big Shot, cutting pads, and crease pads: Our supplier has raised their prices, and we've adjusted our prices to be in line with those changes.
- Product Price Decreases: We are happy to announce that we've been able to negotiate a cost savings on Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, which has made it possible for us to lower the price of all embossing folders.
- Even-Dollar Pricing: We have moved to even-dollar pricing; this means you won't see any $xx.95 in our prices, including supply items (please note, however, that you will still see some products priced at $xx.25, $xx.50, and $xx.75). The benefit of this is a much more simple pricing solution that is also consistent with how many other direct-sales companies price their products.