Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snowman Christmas 2011

Wow..I'm on a roll with my posting, and it sure feels good to be here to and visit with all of you!

I've had this Penny Black stamp, Hot & Cold, for about three years now and everytime I see this little guy, it brings a smile to my face! I made two of these cards to send to two young ladies who are in basic training with the Army. I thought it would brighten their day. The stamp and the embossing folder are not Stampin" Up! but everything else on the card is.

Supplies:
Ink: Stazon and Bashful Blue
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Pretty In Pink
Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa (retired)
two-way glue pen
Dazzling Diamonds
blender Pen
sponge dauber
Stamp:Christmas Greetings
score tool

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing this cute snowman, have a wonderful day! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Oooooh, he's sooo cute!!! Love it!