Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

On the Grow Scooter

Hi everyone! Are you all ready for the big game on Sunday? Hope you all have had a great week and a better week-end too!

Today I want to share with you a card that I made for my friend Linda, Hi Linda, hope you had a great birthday! Linda and I had breakfast together a couple of weeks ago and she was telling me how she would like to have a scooter some day, which really surprised me! Well early in the week she sent me an e-mail and said that she got a yellow scooter for her birthday!! She is so happy and excited to finally have one, me being a mom that I am, I told her to be careful when she is on it. I was trying to think of a really special card that I could make for her and this stamp set popped into my mind! I'm so glad that I had gotten this set now, I didn't think that I would ever need a card with a scooter on it! Looking at the picture I wish now that I would have added a wider ribbon to it, but oh well, that's the way it goes, next time. Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on the inside.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: On the Grow, retired
Card stock: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Subtle Designer Series and Purple
SU markers
Ink: Black Staz-On
aqua painter

Thanks for dropping in to see me, I'm now making wedding invitations for my youngest daughter for her to choose which one she would like for me to make for her September wedding, so you will be seeing those in the near future too! Have a crafty day................Mary

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Your card is so cute, and I think the ribbon is perfect. I'm sure your friend Linda will just love it.

Chanda said...

What a lucky lady! A cool new scooter and an awesome card to match! What fun!

Curt in Indy said...

This couldn't have been a more perfect card for her birthday! I love when this stuff happens! Happy Birthday Linda! Best, Curt