Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Note Pad Cover

Well good Monday afternoon to all of you!  I'm so glad to see you all again!  I hope if you had snow that you are all safe and warm too!  I think we had about 8 1/2 inches where we are, I know some places had alot more.

Well on Friday morning I boarded the Amtrack and rode the train down to St. Louis, Missouri to attend the regionals that Stampin' Up! held.  I had a fun time but had to cut my time there short because of the expected snow storm.  It was hard to believe that the weather was getting ready to snow in Kansas City while in St. Louis it was sunny and in the 50's!  I did get to stay for most of the day but had to leave the regional at 2:30 pm to get to the hotel and pack and check out.  Man the train station was packed with people coming back too!  I made it home before the really heavy stuff started.  I got home around 8:50 pm Saturday night, boy I was tired too!

Here is one of the Make & Takes that we got to do at Regionals, very easy to do too!

Products used:

Card stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Pool Party and Basic Gray
Stamp set: Clockworks and One in a Million
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Glue Dots
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
Simply Score tool

Thanks for stopping by, Mary


1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Do you know I've never ridden on a train? That would be so much fun. Glad you had a good trip. Really like this note pad cover especially the little streamers. Hope you guys got out from under the snow. Hope your husband is still getting better too. Best, Curt