Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Lovely As A Tree

Hello to all of you.  I'm back to share a few cards with you.  These cards will be part of a set for a auction.  I did this last year and the cards were well received.

The card I made is not my own design, I found it HERE but I did want to try my hand at it once to see if I could do it.  While mine is not the same as the original, I'm happy with my first try at this.

This was made using Lovely As A Tree, I just love this set!  Ink colors used were: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Early Espresso and Bashful Blue (retired).  Sponging was how I added the color and I use a piece of stencil plastic to transfer the tree reflection on the water.

Thanks for dropping by to see me, I appreciate it and would love to hear your comments too!  Mary

1 comment:

Jeanne H said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Well done.