Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Window Box Card

Today I want to share a card in the box, but a different version of what some have made.  I found this one on Kirsteen Gill blog and purchased the instructions from her.  I've had them for sometime and decided to make a couple for some birthdays I have coming up.


I think they came out so cute.  The one on the left shows the back side of the card.  I used Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Petite Pairs, Teeny Tiny Wishes Hardwood and Bordering Blooms, whew!!  Punches used were Pansy, Petite Petals, Modern Label, Large Oval and the Cupcake Builder.  I also used the Fringe scissors for the grass.  Some basic Pearls too.  Card stock is Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky and Calypso Coral.  Ribbon is 1/8" in Pear Pizzazz (retired).  Stampin' Up! markers to color in the border.

Wow, lots of stuff used but it makes for a pretty, unusual card too!

Mary

No comments: