Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby Shower Table Centerpieces

This past Saturday, my one daughter came into town and we worked on items for the baby shower.  We are having it at the end of June.  It will get here sooner than we think.

Now I made these with little milk jars that I found at Michael's when they had them on sale a couple weeks ago, but you could easily make them with the empty Starbuck drink jars too.  I also got the flowers on sale at the same time, as well as the patterned designer paper too.  After working with this particular paper, I can appreciate the quality and the weight of Stampin' Up! designer series paper!  SU is so much heavier and nicer to work with!

I carried the elephant and chevron theme onto the jars as well.  They look so cute in person, I which I had a better picture to share with all of you!

Stamp set: Zoo Babies
Card stock: Whisper White and Silver Glimmer paper
Ink: Smoky Slate
Circle Famelits
Scallop punch: non-SU

Back on Wednesday to show the cute wall hanging I made for the baby's room!  Mary

No comments: