Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Christmas Card

Hi everyone and good Wednesday morning to all!  So sorry I haven't posted to awhile but it was kind of sad around here lately.  Our daughter, the one who lives out-of-town had to make the painful decision to put her dog down on Monday.  Lucy was 12-1/2 years old and had cancer in her spleen.  She was a good companion for our daughter and she misses her terribly.

This is a alternate card that I made with the current Paper Pumpkin kit (November 2015).  I've yet to make a card with the instructions that came with the kit!  I found a Facebook group where people share their alternate ideas for the kits.  There are some really talented people out there who are so nice to share too!


I can't believe how many different things you can do with the product that you receive, some are even cutting the envelopes up to use for their cards!

Thank you for stopping in, I have some more to share.  Mary

No comments: