Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

File Folder Card Box

Good Monday to all of you.  So sorry I've been gone off and on this pass month, things have been really crazy and busy right now, hopefully things will start to calm down around here soon!

I wanted to share with you the File Folder box that I made to hold the cards in that I donate to a Alzheimer auction that the assisted living facility where my daughter works has every year.  I got the PDF directions from Frances Martin, that you can purchase from her.  I have 15 cards with envelopes in it with room to put a few more in.


It uses 2  8-1/2" x 11" pieces of Thick Whisper White card stock.  I used Soft Sky for the band to go around the holder, also Basic Black using a 2" circle punch and then the Decorative Label punch.  The words are from the stamp set Tin of Cards.

Here is another view from the side.


I used the Timeless Texture stamp set and Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Crushed Curry inks to stamp the images with.  I packaged it up in a cello bag and tied it up with some pretty ribbon.

I hope you have a great coming week!  Mary

No comments: