Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Fall

Hi everyone, I hope your week is off to a great start.  Mine is, if the wind doesn't blow us away today!!  It is very windy here, so that means the leaves will be covering the yard and the raking will begin :).

I got to play all day Sunday in the craft room and came up with some cute cards to share with all of you.  This one was inspired by Erica Cerwin, she used her's for a baby card but I used it for fall instead.

I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween set and some watercolor paper, and Aqua Painter to color in my cute little scarecrow.  I like to color so, this is fun for me to do!


I used the Labeler Alphabet set to make the greeting with.  I also used Gorgeous Grunge for the background.  Inks used where: Stazon Black, Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Real Red.  Card stock is Very Vanilla, along with the DSP Petals & Paisleys with a thin strip of the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper.  I used Linen Thread to finish it off with.

This is a thank you card that I will send out as a Thank You for any Online orders I receive.

Thank you for coming by, see you again soon!


No comments: