Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Glamper Greetings Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone!!  I hope your Holiday is filled with lots of love, happiness, fun and good health!

I made this Christmas card especially for my cousin who likes to go camping.  Usually they tent camp or rent a cabin when they go.  At one time her Mom and Dad owned a camper and were members of the Good Sam's club (I think that is what it is called).  Years ago we owned a camper similar too this one and would go camping at a near by lake with my parents and our daughters, lots of fun!!


I should have done this scene a little bit different but for my first try it came out pretty good.  When I did the grass, I put "frost" on it with my glue pen and sprinkle on some Dazzling Diamonds for some sparkle.

Here is the recipe:
Stamp set: Glamper Greetings
Card stock: Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Whisper White
Various Stampin' Write markers
Blender pen
Sponges
Black Memento ink

Have a GREAT day!!  Mary

No comments: