Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Winter Wishes

Well I got back yesterday from Salt Lake City after attending OnStage with my fellow demonstrators and I think you will be very pleased with the new Occasions catalog that will be coming next year!

I'm still trying to make the last few Christmas cards that I need and will soon start addressing them so I can send them out on December 1st, yeah!!

For this card I case'd a demonstrator, Christine Miller.  She use this stamp set and made a gift tag with it, I decided to make a card instead!  This stamp set is retired, unfortunately.


I just happened to have the embossed background piece already done, so it didn't take to long to make this card.  Wish this set was still current, it makes a very nice card!

Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: Winter Wishes and Versatile Christmas, both retired
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede and Early Espresso
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White
DSP: Warmth & Cheer-retired
Woodland Embossing Folder
Banner punch, Petite Petal-retired
Basic Rhinestone

No comments: