Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

This Little Piggy

Hi everyone, are you all done with making, addressing and mailing your Christmas cards out?  I thought I was totally done, but decided to make and send out three more cards and then my daughter asked if I could make her three for Wesley's daycare teaches and two gift card holders, I'd better shake a leg and get busy!!

The card I'm sharing with you today is one that I made for my other daughter to give to her friend.  Her friend has pigs on her farm and I just couldn't resist making her friend with a pig on the front!
I taped off the flower that the pig was holding, which is not hard to do.  I used my Blender Pen and Watercolor Pencils to color in the image.


Here is what I used:

Stamp sets: This Little Piggy, Teeny Tiny Wishes and Snow Play (for Santa's hat-retired
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Whisper White
Inks: Real Red and Black Memento
Holly Embossing Folder
Watercolor Pencils
Blender Pen
Classic Label
Oval Stitched Framelits
Layering Oval Framelits
Burlap Ribbon
Red Glimmer Paper

Thank you for coming by.  I don't know if I'll be posting next week, as I'm having technical difficulties with my phone and computer, hoping I can figure out what is wrong, if not I'll call APPLE and have them help me out!  Mary

No comments: