Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Christmas Money Holders

So sorry for not posting for awhile.  My oldest daughter was pregnant and had high blood pressure and on bed rest for the last 5 weeks.  This morning she had a planned C-section and we welcome little Bradley Joseph into our family!  We are thrilled and we now have another redhead too!

Now before Christmas, a couple of higher up demonstrators shared a PDF of a Christmas money card holder, I printed my directions off from Connie Stewart's website.  If you want the directions you can find them there.

We always give our daughters and son-in-law money because that way they can use it then or save it for a rainy day!  My son-in-law told me I should sell them because they look so good!

Since I was making them for family, I used retired DSP and card stock, they don't care if it is current stock or not :)



Here is what I used:

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey and Whisper White
Stamp set: Tin of Tags-retired
Ink: Hello Honey and Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Presents & Pinecones-retired
Ribbon-retired 
Basic Rhinestones
Laying Oval Stitched Shapes Framelits

Just by changing the DSP, you could easily do this for any occasion too!

Thank you for stopping....Mary




No comments: