Pages

Monday, February 5, 2018

Icing on the Cake

When the new annual catalog came out last July, I spotted this stamp set and knew it would be on my list to have, as I use to decorate cakes for awhile when my daughters' were young.  They loved it when Mom have left-over icing to have on either graham crackers or vanilla wafers!  Makes me want to get my cake decorating supplies out and make a real cake now!!

Now I made this "no calorie" cake for my uncles' upcoming birthday, I hope he likes it!!


Here are the details:

Stamp sets: Icing on the Cake and Stylized Birthday
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral (I forgot I was using Flirty Flamingo) and Pear Pizzazz

It's not a hard card to make and I will be using this set some more in the future!

Mary

No comments: