Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year, New Beginnings

Well my Craft room peeps, it was with much thought and soul searching, but I have to decided to resign as a Stamping; Up! demonstrator.  I will be resigning sometime this month.  I'm finding that I have to buy too much and not using the products as much because it retires so quickly and I don't have a customer base either.  I will still use their products in the future but now I can also use the retired items that I have in my craft room and not have to worry about showcasing new items on each blog post!

Here are some of the things I have been doing for awhile but have not shared on here.





Well enough sharing for today.  If I find that no one is coming to my blog, then I will not be posting anymore on it!

Have a wonderful day and a Happy New Years too!    Mary




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the chicken with the lights tangled around her. I have the chicken, but never thought to do that. Clever!

Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue to blog --especially if you are using older stamp sets. Not everyone (especially customers) can afford to keep buying new things and not use the older ones. That seems like a waste to me. I get kind of sick of seeing only NEW showcased things on every blog. We are such a throw away (or stash away) society. I am pleased that you have opted out. Please continue to show us cards but using older (and lovely) stamps/stamp sets. I wish more stampers would do that.

Ann D said...

I'm here and I'm coming back as long as you keep posting! (And I completely understand your situation of having a rommful of unused stamps.)