Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sympathy Card for a Female, #2

Well I was hoping that I would not need another sympathy card but I received a phone call last night from a friend, her sister passed away unexpectedly. I had this card about half way made, was going to use it for a Thank you card, but had to switch gears and turned it into a sympathy card instead. The stamp set I used is from Stampin' Up called "Dear Friend" it is a retired set as is the paper I used for the card. The sentiment is from a current set called "Thoughts & Prayers. I used SU scallop oval punch for the sentiment and used pop dots to lift it up off the cardstock. The ribbon is some from Jo-Ann's. I used a scallop punch from Fiskars. Sorry about the picture, it is cloudy here this morning as we had rain all night long. Have a great day, Mary.

So sorry, somehow this got reposted from a couple years ago.

3 comments:

Laurie HIMCR said...

Pretty card! Sorry you need it. Sympathy cards are probably the hardest for me to make. TFS!

Chanda said...

Mary, what a beautiful card. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm hoping that I read this right and that the red at the bottom says it is an old post. . .Funny how this stuff happens huh? Happy New Year! Hugs, Curt