Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Affection Collection

Good Monday morning to all of you, it is freezing cold here this morning, a whooping six degrees!

Well today I want to share this cute card with you.  I found this over on Pinterest and boy oh boy is it ever pretty in real life!  This would make a cute Valentine's Day card for that extra special person in you life!  It did take me awhile to figure out the measurements, but I made sure that I wrote everything down in my little notebook, so if I every want to make another one it will be easy peasy!

All Products are Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Very Vanilla and Pool Party
Designer Series paper: Subtle Collection (Regal Rose)
Stamp set: Affection Collection
Wheel: Very Vintage
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Regal Rose and Crumb Cake
Glimmer Paper
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Finishing Touches Edgelits
Clear Embossing Powder
Adorning Accents Folders
Small Heart punch
Pool Party Seaming Binding
Dimensionals

Well this is my share for today, I sure hope it warms up some too, Mary


1 comment: