Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Super Quick and Easy Card, Part 2



I hope you are enjoying see some of the quick, easy and simple cards that I've been working on. It is nice to have something that takes just a few minutes to make for those last minute cards you might need. You could easily dress it up with some ribbon, if you wanted.


For this card I took an acrylic stamping block and patted onto two different color ink pads, cleaning between color changes. I used all Stampin' Up! products for this card.


Card stock- Whisper White

Ink- Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Early Espresso

Stamp set- Pocket Silhouettes

Acrylic stamping block, size "C"


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a crafty day too...............Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

OMGoodness, Mary! This is so simple, yet elegant! I've been meaning to try this technique, but have yet to do it! You may have just inspired me to do that now!
Your card is gorgeous! Have a great day! ~Chanda

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Mary, I too love your card! So booootiful! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I love your blog and hope your new stamping business is going gung ho! Hugs,Bev