Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Card in Pink, #1

Good Morning to everyone, hope your day is starting off to be a great one!

Today I would like to share a Valentine card that I made to send as a RAK for an army girl. I had to send it to her now, as she will be shipped to another base because her basic training is almost over. Hope she likes pink!

All products (except for the candlewicking thread) are Stampin' Up. Here is what I used....

Card stock- Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Whiper White
Punches- Postage Stamp, Jewelry Tag, Heart to Heart, 1 3/8" Square Punch
Embossing Folder-Framed Tulips
Ink-Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
Ribbon-1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (from the Clearance Rack)

On the inside I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped Happy Valentine's Day

Well this is all for this card, thanks for stopping in to see it and as always, I enjoy reading any comments you may leave! Happy crafting! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, it's so cute! In regard to the candlewicking... Did you used to make candles?