Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Card in Red and Black

Good morning too all of my blogging friends! This will probably be the last Valentine's day card I will post, I just don't need to many of them. I thought this time I would change it up and make one in red and black. On the left is my inspiration one, I received it last year from my friend, Chanda. You can see her card on her blog HERE. The stamp set she used is from Stampin Up, Valentine Define, but it is now retired. For my background I use a stamp from Tiny Tags. All products except ribbon, are Stampin Up.

Card stock: Real Red, Black, Whisper White and Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Black Staz-On
Embossing Folder: Framed Tulip
Embosslit Die: Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Ribbon: non SU

Oh no, I accidentally hit send so I guess I should say, Good Evening, lol! Anyway, I hope you all have a crafty day/evening! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, I think it looks great! Like how you made it into a larger card. Very pretty! ~Chanda