Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ready. Set. Send.


Here is a new, limited time promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering, if anyone is interested in buying the cards.


Ready. Set. Send.
Ready. Set. Send.133384
Price$19.95
Everyone loves receiving handmade cards. Now you can give them without the fuss of making them. With Ready. Set. Send. cards we've already done the work for you! Just grab a card, write a quick note, and off it goes. Your friends and family will love your handcrafted cards!

Box includes:
* 5 birthday cards
* 5 thank-you cards
* 10 Whisper White envelopes

Link HERE if you would like to order this.


Now, I will tell you that if any of your are interested in buying handmade cards, I will be more than happy to make and sell you cards, with envelopes, that I make.  Just send me an e-mail or leave a comment and I will be more than happy to help you!  Mary

No comments: