Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bloom with Hope Using Markers

Good day my friends, I hope you are all fine.  We are trying not to wash away, as I typed this post yesterday morning, we had already had 2.5 inches of rain with more still coming down.  I wonder if we need to start building a Ark, lol!

Yup, once again I'm using the stamp set, Bloom With Hope.  This time I pulled out my SU markers and a Blender pen to color the image with.  I used Baja Breeze (retired) and Marina Mist.  The center is colored in with Daffodil Delight and So Saffron.  I then fussy cut it out and mounted it on a Real Red banner to the card base that has been laying around the craft room way too long, so it is time to make it into some cards.

I used the sentiment from the Bloom with Hope set and some Black Staz-on and stamped my sentiment on some retired Marina Mist ribbon, whew, it turned out great too!  I also added some Basic Rhinestones too.

Well off to do some more painting, ah the joys of remodeling :)  See ya soon,  Mary

No comments: