Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

For the Birds

Well, I'm back with another card.  This time I'm using the stamp set, For the Birds.  If you've not check out this stamp set, I highly suggest you do.  It has so many cute stamps in it with many different occasions too.

I'm still using the card fronts from many years ago, Real Red and Marina Mist.  I ran the Marina Mist card stock thru the Polka Dots embossing folder to add some interest.  I also used some retired Old Olive ribbon to introduce another color.  I found this color combo by checking my Color Coach from SU, it really comes in handy when I get stumped with how to put colors together.  The top of my tag looked bare to me so I added some Linen Thread to it.

I used the Tag Topper punch to make a tag for my image.  This card came together very quickly too.

I hope you have fun things planned for your week-end, have a great one!  Mary

No comments: