Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Ornamental Pine

Here is a stamp set that I passed on the first time I placed an order and then had to add it to my last order after seeing so many pretty cards made with this set.  I copied this card from Kay Kalthoff, I think it is just beautiful.  Thanks Kay for sharing your talent!

Here is the inside of the card too.

Now you can see why I copied her card!!

Stamp set: Ornamental Pine and Gorgeous Grunge
Card stock: Soft Sky, Mossy Meadows and Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadows, Early Espresso and VersaMark
White embossing powder
Two-way glue pen
Dazzling Diamonds glitter (I applied it to the pinecones where the white is)
Crumb Cake Blendabilities (used darkest color to color pine branch with)

I hope you thing Kay's card is beautiful too!  Mary

No comments: