Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Something For Baby

Here is a card that I made last week for my daughter to give to her friend who is expecting.  She will use it when she gives her friend the present she is making.  It is called a Step Card.  The first one is tricky, but after that they are pretty easy to make.

Stamp set: Something For Baby, Gorgeous Grunge and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Framelits: Baby's First
Ink: Soft Suede and various marker colors
Punch: Ticket Duo and Decorative Label
Card stock: Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White
DSP is DSP Color Collections-In Color 2013-2015
Brads: Retired

2 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

WOW! Are you kidding me?? This is great! I love how you made this look like a dresser and changing table. Genius! Tell us...how did you do that? It's so perfect!

Donna said...

Mary, this is just amazing! I keep saying I'm going to make something like this but just haven't yet. Guess I better get with it!

Donna